EDA Software Development Engineer
Working place: Shanghai - Zhangjiang
1. Software development of digital circuit design automation (EDA) tool software platform;
2. Participate in the design, development, testing and other processes of software engineering systems;
3. Deliver the relevant modules on time.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer, software engineering, microelectronics, communications and related majors
2. Proficient in C++, familiar with programming under Linux system, master at least one scripting language in Python/Tcl/Perl;
3. Understanding the hardware and chip design process is preferred;
4. Have good communication skills and independent problem-solving skills, pay attention to teamwork, and be willing to share.
1. Mailbox delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 WeChat scan code delivery: